Business is an Experience
There is a great deal of theorising about how businesses can evolve, books about what you should do, models of what might come next. Experience, as opposed to theory, helps you get beyond the pure ideas, into a first-hand reality people feel and remember.
All our projects are underpinned by Experience Engineering™, a body of techniques, processes and practises that David pioneered and has been refining over the last 15 years.
Experience Engineering™ is:
- Drawn from the creative disciplines of film, theatre and the live arts in general
- Grounded in robust and proven principles (philosophical, psychological and educational)
- Delivered with outstanding energy and impact
- Well set-up and followed through
- Effective with business groups large and small
It was conceived as a way of making iconic, unforgettable events for business. But it doesn't stop there.
We like to think of your business not as a thing but a living experience; a series of interactions between colleagues, customers, clients and communities which are life affirming, value building, loyalty creating. Or just the opposite.
"The only source of knowledge is Experience."
" I hear and I forget.
I see and I remember.
I do and I understand."
|Experience Engineering in Action