Let's really connect
We’re the most connected humans in history. Or so we’re told.
But look at your own working life. How well do you really connect with your colleagues and customers? Do your teams truly operate as one? Is your culture genuinely shared? All those meetings you are having; are you really meeting or just nearly meeting? And what about the bigger picture? How well do you and your organisation connect with the world around you? Are you plumbed in or acting like an island?
In our experience working with some of the world’s leading companies, we find more connectivity rarely means more connected.
Actually, working life is much more fragmented than it needs to be. And we are dedicated to making things work better, smarter, more creatively.
In practical terms that means:
- Connecting teams so they work as ensembles that really perform
- Connecting leaderships to their employees (especially after change)
- Connecting businesses to their customers/audience
- Connecting sectors that talk too little – like the NGOs, Government and Business
- Connecting clients to inspiring new ideas so they can solve old problems in fresh ways
- Connecting people to their inner resources, deepest intentions and highest intelligence
And doing this in ways that are inspiring, surprising and impossible for even the busiest businesses to resist.
Chosen by The Times Business as one its
Top Ten Summer Reads 2013
Published in USA 1 October 2013
Learning Technologies 29th January
Join us at Learning Technologies, Olympia for an exclusive consultation with the Meeting Doctor to diagnose your meeting malaise, and test drive our new eLearning platform, developed with next generation digital learning specialists Brightwave. Click
to book your appointment which will take place in Brightwave's VIP lounge.