Let's really connect!
We’re the most connected humans in history. Or so we’re told.
But look at your own working life. How well do you really connect with your colleagues and customers? Do your teams truly operate as one? Is your culture genuinely shared? All those meetings you are having; are you really meeting or just nearly meeting? And what about the bigger picture? How well do you and your organisation connect with the world around you? Are you plumbed in or acting like an island?
In our experience working with some of the world’s leading companies, we find more connectivity rarely means more connected.
Actually, working life is much more fragmented than it needs to be. And we are dedicated to making things work better, smarter, more creatively.
In practical terms that means:
- Connecting teams so they work as ensembles that really perform
- Connecting leaderships to their employees (especially after change)
- Connecting businesses to their customers/audience
- Connecting sectors that talk too little – like the NGOs, Government and Business
- Connecting clients to inspiring new ideas so they can solve old problems in fresh ways
- Connecting people to their inner resources, deepest intentions and highest intelligence
And doing this in ways that are inspiring, surprising and impossible for even the busiest businesses to resist.
Spice up your Meeting Mojo
Test drive a free E-Learning Meeting Mojo Training 20-24th May to celebrate National Learning At Work Day complete with Tips of the Day, Live Masterclasses with David and competitions.
It's a must for all good people who've had enough of bad meetings and want to quickly share and fire up a revolution with their colleagues.
Click here to learn more and register for this demo.
If you are a meeting rebel in the making,
you can follow us on Twitter #meetingrebels OR #meetingmojo
and you can also join some fellow revolutionaries
on Linked In
"Inspiring. Fanstastic Speaker. Energy + attention levels all around the team at a huge high.
One of the most inspiring and useful sessions I’ve ever attended.
Feedback from recent session with
Commercial Board of